Neem is known to have an affinity for the reproductive system, the urinary tract, the respiratory system and the circulatory system. In Ayurveda, neem is typically used to balance pitta and kapha. It's cold, light, and dry qualities tend to aggravate vata.
Neem is a leafy tree also known as the "Indian Lilac" commonly used in traditional Indian medicine. The leaves, flowers, fruit, seeds, gum, oil and bark all have health benefits. The powder is made by drying and grinding neem leaves or a blend of leaves, flowers, seeds, fruit and bark.
Benefits of Neem
- Supports healthy skin and a clear complexion
- Bolsters the immune system
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range
- Supports a healthy digestive environment
- Encourages proper fat and water metabolism
- Supports a clear breathing and a healthy respiratory system