· The mathematization of nature: how did it happen?
· The unlimited mysteries of nature: still much more to be discovered.
· What is man’s relation to nature?
· Scientific conceptions over the decades: foundations are shaken.
· The limitations of present day science is often acknowledged among scientists. This intellectual challenge can be a formidable eye-opener for the next generations of researchers: new tracks!
· Many elements of nature were forgotten over the centuries and never included in the equations. Time is ripe for clever scientists to uncover them and bring a new dimension in the study of nature!
· Preserving the environment: a common responsibility for all, and another good reason for scientists and spiritualists to join hands.
· If you understand the problem, it is likely you will be able to fix it.