- Made with heavy Fibre to form the traditional shape of the Mridanga
- 3.5 inch top end and 8 inch bass standard size
- High quality ‘ahimsa’ cow leather straps with even thickness and width.
- High quality clay used for finishing the drum heads for excellent sound and resonance
- Excellent sound, ideal for any Kirtan, Bhajan’s, Harinam or simply learning
- Mridanga weight around 4.5 Kg
This traditional Bengali instrument has been used in kirtans and bhajans ever since Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s appearance over 500 years ago.